Friday, August 31, 2012

Mogolympics Entry - Fencing

The seventh event of the Mogolympics was the fencing competition. The rules of this event were: Time for swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.

The results of this event can be seen here: En Garde! A Compendium of Fencing and...RESULTS!

I chose to design my mog around the 1h sword Blazeguard, which I believe is an absolutely gorgeous model.


 Items used in this Transmog & Source:

Crimson Beholder Eye - Collidus the Warp-Watcher, rare spawn in Shadowmoon Valley
Pauldrons of Roaring Flame - Cache of the Fire Lord, Firelands
Conqueror's Breastplate - Outland dungeon/raid trash drop
Flameguard Gauntlets - Garr, Magmadar, Golemagg the Incinerator & Baron Geddon, Molten Core
Belt of the Fallen Emperor - Emperor Vek'nilash, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Legplates of Blazing Light - Battleguard Sartura, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Lavawalker Greaves - Maleki the Pallid, Stratholme
Blazeguard - Blacksmithing
Dawnforged Defender - Eldara Dawnrunner, vendor on Isle of Quel'Danas (Exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive)

See this transmog on other race models: WoWhead item comparison of this set

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous sword, and you've made an equally gorgeous outfit to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set! That sword is great, I haven't ever noticed it in Mogit, nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Draynee. =)

      It's amazing how many different items there are in game. Every time I look through Mogit I swear I'm seeing things I've never noticed before.

      Delete