Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sunset Cloth

“Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.”  -J.K. Rowling


Items used in this Transmog & Source:

Helm of Arcane Purity - Yrma, Vendor on Isle of Quel'Danas
Elegant Mantle - level 60ish World Drop
Elegant Tunic - level 60ish Dungeon/Raid Trash Drop
Bracers of Martyrdom - Rage Winterchill, Hyjal Summit
Sash of the Burning Heart - Bael'Gar, Blackrock Depths
Plaguebringer's Stained Pants - Festergut, Icecrown Citadel
Light-Woven Slippers - Darkweaver Syth, Sethekk Halls
The Soulblade - Kel'Thuzad, Naxxramas
Orb of the First Satyrs - Peroth'arn, Well of Eternity

See this set on other race models: WoWhead item comparison of this set

Head (from above picture): Elegant Circlet - level 60ish World Drop

Staves (from left to right in pic):

Shadow Wing Focus Staff - Ebonroc, Firemaw & Flamegor, Blackwing Lair
Bloodfire Greatstaff - Aeonus, The Black Morass
Staff of Sinister Claws - Herald Volazj

Don't like the dress look? Ok, here are some pants for ya!

Soul Breath Leggings - Heart of Wind, Throne of Four Winds

8 comments:

  1. Wow, all these sunset mogs are great! I think the cloth pants one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Euphyley! Who knew JD's Mogolympics would be instrumental in launching your transmog blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Tome...I had SO much fun putting my outfits together that I just couldn't stop. I figured this would be a great place to put more of my ideas. =)

      Delete
  3. Whoh, you've been busy for someone who's just created another blog. Keep up the nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cym, the way I look at it is - I never leave home enough to dress up irl (total homebody here), but I sure as heck can play dress up here!! =D

      Delete
  4. This set is amazing! I love the ombre colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drrum! I had a lot of fun putting this one together. :)

      Delete